On this page:
Definition of the noun Aeginina
What does Aeginina mean as a name of something?
Aeginina is a genus of Caprellidae, described by Norman in 1905.
- synonyms: genus Aeginina / Aegina / genus Aegina
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Caprellidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Aeginina is a kind of Caprellidae, described by Norman in 1905.
Phrases with Aeginina
Phrases starting with the word Aeginina:
Phrase ending with the word Aeginina:
Other phrases containing the word Aeginina:
- Species Aeginina Laevia
- Species Aeginina Echinata
- species Aeginina aenigmatica
- species Aeginina longicornis
- Species Aeginina Spinosissima
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aeginina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1E1G2I1N1I1N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aeginina to find many related words and phrases!