On this page:
Definition of the noun Aenigmathura
What does Aenigmathura mean as a name of something?
Aenigmathura is a genus of Leptanthuridae, described by Thomson in 1951.
- synonym: genus Aenigmathura
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Isopoda
- family: Leptanthuridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aenigmathura
Phrases starting with the word Aenigmathura:
Phrase ending with the word Aenigmathura:
Other phrases containing the word Aenigmathura:
- Species Aenigmathura Helicia
- Species Aenigmathura Lactanea
- Species Aenigmathura Calliandra
- species Aenigmathura lifouensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aenigmathura
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1E1N1I1G2M3A1T1H4U1R1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aenigmathura to find many related words and phrases!