On this page:
- "Aeon Flux" a.k.a. "Æon Flux" is a 2005 American science fiction Spy action film directed by Karyn Kusama. The film is a loose adaptation of the animated science fiction television series of the same name, which was created by animator Peter Chung. It stars Charlize Theron as the title character. The film was released on December 2, 2005 by Paramount Pictures in the United States.
- read more about Æon Flux
- "Aeon Flux": Æon Flux is the video game adaptation of the 2005 science fiction film of the same name, with elements of the Æon Flux cartoon series. The game was released on November 15, 2005 in North America for PlayStation 2 and Xbox gaming consoles.
- also known as Æon Flux
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Terminal Reality
- genres: Action-adventure game, Science Fiction, Shooter game, Action game, Puzzle game
- publisher: Majesco Entertainment
- released on (10 years ago)
- Satellite Award for Best Game Based on a Previous Medium - Film or Television
- Satellite Award for Outstanding Game Based on a Previous Medium (Film, TV, etc.)
- VGX Award for Best Performance by a Human Female (For Voicing Aeon Flux) nomination for Charlize Theron
- VGX Award for Cyber Vixen of the Year (Æon Flux) nomination for Charlize Theron
- VGX Award for Best Performance by a Human Female (For Voicing Aeon Flux), received by Charlize Theron
- Aeon Flux a.k.a. Æon Flux is an avant-garde science fiction animated television series that aired on MTV in various forms throughout the 1990s, with film, comic book, and video game adaptations following thereafter. It premiered in 1991 on MTV's Liquid Television experimental animation show as a six-part serial of short films, followed in 1992 by five individual short episodes. In 1995, a season of ten half-hour episodes aired as a stand-alone series, rated TV-14. Æon Flux was created by Korean American animator Peter Chung.
- read more about Æon Flux
Aeon Flux a.k.a. Æon Flux is a fictional character from the 2005 film Æon Flux.
- "Aeon Flux" is a musical album of Graeme Revell, soundtrack.
- also known as Aeon Flux Soundtrack
- genre: Film score
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Aeon Flux" is a composition.
- music by Graeme Revell
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aeon Flux
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David H. Guston
Aeon Flux is a highly skilled operative for a clandestine organization seeking to bring down the governing elite, using nanotechnology-based high-technology weapons. While the MTV Liquid Television animation series of 1991 and 1995 was ...
Asian Americans: An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History [3 volumes] (2013)
An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History by Xiaojian Zhao, Edward J.W. Park Ph.D.
Aeon Flux (2005), and Jennifer's Body (2009). Two years after the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aeon Flux
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aeon Flux
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aeon Flux for some fun with words!