On this page:
Definition of the noun aepyornidae
What does aepyornidae mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- coextensive with the order Aepyorniformes
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonym of Aepyornidae: family Aepyornidae
- more generic term: bird family = a family of warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- member of: Aepyorniformes / order Aepyorniformes = huge extinct flightless birds: elephant birds
- member: genus Aepyornis = type genus of the Aepyornidae: elephant birds
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aepyornidae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1E1P3Y4O1R1N1I1D2A1E1
The value of this 11-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aepyornidae to find many related words and phrases!