On this page:
Definition of the noun Aerodramus Infuscatus
What does Aerodramus Infuscatus mean as a name of something?
Aerodramus infuscatus is a species of Aerodramus, described by Salvadori in 1880.
- synonym: species Aerodramus infuscatus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Apodiformes
- family: Apodidae
- genus: Aerodramus
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aerodramus infuscatus
Phrases starting with Aerodramus infuscatus:
Phrase ending with Aerodramus infuscatus:
Other phrases containing Aerodramus infuscatus:
- Subspecies Aerodramus Infuscatus Sororum
- Subspecies Aerodramus Infuscatus Ceramensis
- Subspecies Aerodramus Infuscatus Infuscatus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aerodramus infuscatus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aerodramus infuscatus to find many related words and phrases!