On this page:
"Aerograd", is a 1935 Soviet film by Ukrainian director Alexander Dovzhenko, a coproduction between Mosfilm and VUFKU. It is an adventure story set in the Soviet Far East in the future.
- also known as Air City, Frontier, Аэроград
- country: Soviet Union
- language: Russian Language
- producer: Alexander Dovzhenko
- production design by Viktor Panteleyev & Aleksei Utkin
- written by Alexander Dovzhenko & N. Simonov
- cinematography by Nikolai Smirnov, Mikhail Gindin, Eduard Tisse
- music by Dmitri Borisovich Kabalevsky
- genres: Science Fiction, Black-and-white, Propaganda film, Drama
- subject: Aviation
- rating: 12+ (RU)
- released on (79 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Aerograd
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Propaganda State in Crisis (2012)
Soviet Ideology, Indoctrination, and Terror Under Stalin, 1927-1941 by David Brandenberger
” Trud's evaluation was similarly lyrical: “ Aerograd is a heroic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aerograd
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1E1R1O1G2R1A1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AEROGRAD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aerograd!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aerograd for some fun with words!