On this page:
Definition of the noun Aeronautes andecolus
What does Aeronautes andecolus mean as a name of something?
Aeronautes andecolus is a species of Aeronautes, described by Orbigny & Lafresnaye in 1837.
- synonyms: species Aeronautes andecolus / Cypselus andecolus / species Cypselus andecolus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Apodiformes
- family: Apodidae
- genus: Aeronautes
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aeronautes andecolus
Phrases starting with Aeronautes andecolus:
Phrase ending with Aeronautes andecolus:
Other phrases containing Aeronautes andecolus:
- subspecies Aeronautes andecolus parvulus
- Subspecies Aeronautes Andecolus Andecolus
- Subspecies Aeronautes Andecolus Peruvianus
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aeronautes andecolus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Deserts (1999)
by Michael A. Mares, Oklahoma Museum of Natural History (Norman, Okla.)
and the Andean swift (Aeronautes andecolus). The former species inhabits human settlements, clearings in the African rain forest zone, and arid and mesic savannas in Africa south of the Sahara. The Andean swift ranges throughout semi- ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aeronautes andecolus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aeronautes andecolus
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aeronautes andecolus to find many related words and phrases!