On this page:
Definition of the noun aeronautical engineer
What does aeronautical engineer mean as a name of something?
- an engineer concerned with the design and construction of aircraft
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- more generic terms: applied scientist / engineer / technologist = a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
- Aeronautical Engineer a.k.a. Aerospace Engineer is a profession.
- also known as Aeronautical Enginee
- Aeronautical Engineer is a profession.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aeronautical Engineer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William D. Rubinstein, Michael Jolles, Hilary L. Rubinstein
aeronautical engineer ...
An American aeronautical engineer, inventor, and writer, son of Fernando Wood (q.v. ), born in New York ...
by Rossiter Johnson, John Howard Brown
MYERS, Carl Edgar, aeronautical engineer, was born at Fort Herkimer, N.Y., March 2, 1842. son of Abram H. and Eliza Ann (Cristman) Myers ; and grandson of Michael Frederick and Margaret Myers and of Jacob and Mary Elizabeth ( Small; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aeronautical Engineer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aeronautical Engineer
If you need images about Aeronautical Engineer for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aeronautical Engineer to see it in context!