On this page:
Definition of the noun Aethiopella
What does Aethiopella mean as a name of something?
Aethiopella is a genus of Neanuridae, described by Handschin in 1942.
- synonym: genus Aethiopella
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Entognatha
- order: Collembola
- family: Neanuridae
- species Aethiopella kuolo
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aethiopella
Phrase starting with the word Aethiopella:
Phrases ending with the word Aethiopella:
- genus Aethiopella
- Asarta Aethiopella
- Erebia Aethiopella
- Species Asarta Aethiopella
- Species Erebia Aethiopella
Other phrases containing the word Aethiopella:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aethiopella
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
AEthiopella is the smallest species, the wings are short, rounded on the costa and hind margin, the fasciae are very sinuous, the discal spot distinct. Rubricosella has more elongate wings, the apex is rather acute, the costa and hind margin ...
Illustrated Keys to Known Families, Genera, and Species in South America by Charles W. Heckman
• * a • * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Aethiopella ariana Najt, Thibaud, and Weiner, 1990 (French Guiana).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aethiopella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1E1T1H4I1O1P3E1L1L1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aethiopella to find many related words and phrases!