On this page:
Definition of the noun Aethiothemara
What does Aethiothemara mean as a name of something?
Aethiothemara is a genus of Tephritidae, described by Hendel in 1928.
- synonym: genus Aethiothemara
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Diptera
- family: Tephritidae
Phrases with Aethiothemara
Phrases starting with the word Aethiothemara:
- Aethiothemara Graueri
- Aethiothemara Striata
- Aethiothemara Trigona
- Aethiothemara transiens
- Aethiothemara Fallacivena
- Aethiothemara Speiseriana
Phrase ending with the word Aethiothemara:
Other phrases containing the word Aethiothemara:
- Species Aethiothemara Graueri
- species Aethiothemara striata
- species Aethiothemara trigona
- Species Aethiothemara Transiens
- Species Aethiothemara Fallacivena
- Species Aethiothemara Speiseriana
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aethiothemara
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1E1T1H4I1O1T1H4E1M3A1R1A1
The value of this 13-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AETHIOTHEMARA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aethiothemara!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aethiothemara to find many related words and phrases!