On this page:
Definition of the noun Aetomylaeus
What does Aetomylaeus mean as a name of something?
Aetomylaeus is a genus of Myliobatidae, described by Garman in 1908.
- synonyms: genus Aetomylaeus / Aetomyleus / genus Aetomyleus / Aetomylus / genus Aetomylus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Elasmobranchii
- order: Myliobatiformes
- family: Myliobatidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Aetomylaeus is a genus of Myliobatinae.
Phrases with Aetomylaeus
Phrases starting with the word Aetomylaeus:
- Aetomylaeus milvus
- Aetomylaeus Huletti
- Aetomylaeus Nichofii
- Aetomylaeus niehofii
- Aetomylaeus maculatus
- Aetomylaeus Reticulates
- Aetomylaeus Reticulatus
- Aetomylaeus vespertilio
Phrase ending with the word Aetomylaeus:
Other phrases containing the word Aetomylaeus:
- species Aetomylaeus milvus
- Species Aetomylaeus Huletti
- species Aetomylaeus niehofii
- species Aetomylaeus maculatus
- Species Aetomylaeus Reticulates
- Species Aetomylaeus Reticulatus
- species Aetomylaeus vespertilio
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aetomylaeus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Maurice Burton, Robert Burton
EAGLE RAYS class Chondrichthyes order Rajiformes family Myliobatidae genus Aetobatus, Aetomylaeus, Myliobatis and Pteromylaeus species 24, including common eagle ray, Myliobatis aquila; California bat ray, M. californica; bullnose ray, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aetomylaeus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Aetomylaeus
Gestreifter Adlerrochen Aetomylaeus bovinus (HD/3D Anaglyph)
Scrabble value of A1E1T1O1M3Y4L1A1E1U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aetomylaeus to find many related words and phrases!