Afa is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Definition of the noun Afa
What does Afa mean as a name of something?
- See dust.
- Afa is a French commune in the Corse-du-Sud department of France on the island of Corsica.
- Afa a.k.a. San Rafael Airport is a private airstrip in San Rafael, California, USA, north of San Francisco. Prior permission from the owner is required for landing.
- part of San Rafael
- Afa a.k.a. Afa Anoaʻi: Arthur "Afa" Anoa'i, Sr. is a Samoan American retired professional wrestler and professional wrestling manager. Since retiring in the 1990s, he has operated the World Xtreme Wrestling promotion and trained wrestlers at the Wild Samoan Training Facility.
- read more about Afa Anoaʻi
- Afa a.k.a. Robert Brylewski: Robert Maksymilian Brylewski, also known as. Afa and Robin Goldroker, is a Polish musician and singer-songwriter, co-funder of bands Kryzys, Brygada Kryzys, Izrael and Armia.
- read more about Robert Brylewski
- Afa a.k.a. Afa Anoaʻi, Jr.: Afa Anoa'i, Jr. is an American professional wrestler of Samoan descent. He is best known for his work in World Wrestling Entertainment, where he competed on its Raw brand under the ring name Manu.
- read more about Afa Anoaʻi, Jr.
- Afa a.k.a. Atieli Pakalani is a Tongan born rugby union player. He is nicknamed the 'Tongan Hitman', and his usual position is on the wing. Pakalani played Super Rugby for the NSW Waratahs in 2011.
- read more about Atieli Pakalani
"Afa" is a musical album of Omanhene Pozoh.
- released in (11 years ago)
- Afa: It is commonly thought that Afa is a storm god in the Polynesian mythology of Samoa; however, this is false. Afa is simply the Samoan word for "storm".
- AFA: En informática, AFA o afa es un formato de almacenamiento sin pérdida, utilizado para la compresión de datos, cifrado y ocultación de datos como imágenes, programas o documentos.
- The AFA was a Spanish automobile manufactured between 1943 and 1944. Little is known about the marque other than that a few 5cv 4-cylinder cabriolets were built by Juan Aymerich Casanovas in Barcelona.
- Afa a.k.a. Pa'a Language: Pa'a, also known as Afa, is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Bauchi State, Nigeria.
- read more about Pa'a Language
- AFA a.k.a. Alberta Foundation for the Arts: A crown agency of the Government of Alberta, the Alberta Foundation for the Arts was established in 1991 with a mandate to support and contribute to the development of the arts in Alberta. It replaced the Alberta Art Foundation, the Alberta Foundation for the Performing Arts, the Alberta Foundation for the Literary Arts, and the arts and cultural industries grant programs of Alberta Culture and Multiculturalism.
- read more about Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Afa a.k.a. ankyloblepharon filiforme adnatum is a gene.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Afa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark Wigglesworth, Terry Wood
AFA is a form of mechanical energy which causes bubbles to form from the naturally occurring dissolved gases and vapors of...
AFA is an isothermal, non- contact sample preparation method that is suitable for a variety of applications including ...
The Only Comprehensive Guide to the Business of Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics Management by Jack W. Plunkett
Association (AFA) is a nonprofit organization that promotes the interests of air freight forwarders. AFA is an alliance of Indirect Air Carriers, Cargo Airlines and affiliated businesses. Association of International Couriers & Express Services ...
The Food and Medicine of the Future by David Wolfe
AFA is a wild food. AFA is an excellent source of B vitamins including appreciable amounts of vitamins Bl, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12. In general, B vitamins fight stress by helping to more efficiently convert polysaccharides and other.
by Marcelo Fabián Frias
Inclusion D follows because AFA is a variety, SAFA C AFA, and equations ...
Our Agenda for Action, 2007-2011 by World Bank
The Foundation: Renew the Commitment The first goal of the AFA is an explicit reaffirmation of the Bank's long-term commitment to help fight ...
Animal feed for beef cattle and poultry 1000 Animal feed for reproduction swine Zearalenone 50 Brazil Feed ingredients Total AFa 50 Canada Feed ingredients Total AFa 20 Feed ingredients for beef cattle ...
by Yawei Zhang
The American Fertility Association (AFA) was founded in 1999 by Pamela Madsen with a primary goal of educating the general...
The AFA provides a wide range of services designed to disseminate information related to medical opinions, ...
by Eric Arnesen
According to AFA historian Georgia Panter Nielsen, the marriage rule and low pay ensured that the average flight attendant career lasted less than two years. Prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, ALSSA and the TWU attempted to end marital ...
by Paul A. Djupe, Laura R. Olson
The AFA has won some impressive victories, including a halt to the Madonna ad campaign and an agreement with the 7-11 Corporation not ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Afa
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Afa
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Afa!
Scrabble value of A1F4A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AFA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Afa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Afa to see it in context!