Who is Afa Anoaʻi?
Afa Anoaʻi: Arthur "Afa" Anoa'i, Sr. is a Samoan American retired professional wrestler and professional wrestling manager. Since retiring in the 1990s, he has operated the World Xtreme Wrestling promotion and trained wrestlers at the Wild Samoan Training Facility.
- also known as Afa; Afa 'Alfa' Anoai; Afa the Wild Samoan; Pops; The Wild Samoan; Arthur "Afa" Anoa'i, Sr.; The Dream Maker; The Godfather of Professional Wrestling; Afa Amituana'i Anoai; Afa Anoai; Afa Anoa'i
- born on (73 years ago) in Samoa, child of Tovale Anoa'i and Amituana'i Anoa'i
- ethnicity: Samoan American
- nationality: United States of America, Samoa
- profession: Wrestler, actor
- Marriage with Lynn Anoa'i since
- parent of
- filmography: played The Samoan #1 in "Body Slam"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afa Anoaʻi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: