Affairs of Geraldine
On this page:
"Affairs of Geraldine" is a film directed by George Blair released on Nov 18, 1946.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Frank Hotaling
- costume design by Adele Palmer
- set decoration by Otto Siegel
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film
- released on (68 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Affairs of Geraldine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
Affairs of Geraldine (46. George Blair); The Madonna's Secret (46, William Thiel); and The Ghost Goes Wild (47, Blair). Driftwood (47. Allan Dwan) was a step up, and it has some fine, atmospheric coverage of the young ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Affairs of Geraldine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: