On this page:
- Definition of the adjective affordable
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Affordable
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Affordable
- Photos about Affordable
- Video language resources about Affordable
- Sign language
- Quotes about Affordable
- Scrabble value of A1F4F4O1R1D2A1B3L1E1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective affordable
What does affordable mean as an attribute of a noun?
- that you have the financial means for
- examples: I hope you can join us at these very important July DCA meetings and complement your stay by exploring some of the many affordable charms of Tokyo. | Fifteen per cent of the housing will be affordable, so that low-income families will be able to buy or rent homes in the area. | There is an urgent need for affordable housing. | The real name of Obamacare is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. | I just want an affordable place to live. | I have lots of second-hand books for sale, all at affordable prices.
- synonyms of affordable: low-cost / low-priced
- similar: cheap / inexpensive
Alternative definition of the adjective affordable
- something that can be afforded.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Affordable
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Modern Money Management by Barbara Friedberg
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a law that seeks to provide U.S. citizens with better health coverage by implementing inclusive health insurance reforms in order to increase coverage, provide more choice of insurance, and provide valued ...
by Mehmet Odekon
SROs, while typically lacking kitchen facilities, offered affordable housing that was a relatively safe place to stay on a regular basis. However, with the advent of urban development and efforts to “clean up” central cities, the areas common to ...
by Kevin L. Nadal
In March 2010, President Barack Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The Affordable Care Act was intended to increase the availability of health care for U.S. citizens, particularly the 32 million people previously ...
by Richard Guise
affordable adj. Able to be afforded by someone. The key word here ...
An Encyclopedia by David A. Dieterle Ph.D., Kathleen M. Simmons
Affordable Health Care Act Cases, 567 U.S. ___ (2012) Economic concepts Opportunity costs; taxes; fiscal policy; markets; role of government; income redistribution Economic impact The Supreme Court upheld the power of Congress to ...
Encyclopedia of Homelessness (2004)
by David Levinson
Housing, Affordable ———267 ished units, and under a policy priority to subsidize mixed-income development, fewer than one-third of the replacement housing units are for low-income households. A number of federal policies have created a ...
Encyclopedia of the City (2005)
by Roger W. Caves
most successful and largest local IH programme in the country, having produced more than 10,000 affordable housing units over a period of 25 years. At the state level, it is only in New Jersey and California that IH has had a lasting and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Affordable
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Affordable
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Affordable Homes
Built on a flood plain for IT consultants, pedlars of financial "products", solicitors and other sundry useless professions ...
Photo credit: 70023venus2009
- Affordable housing!
Photo credit: 70023venus2009
- Affordable Housing, Capitol Hill
Facing Cal Anderson Park.
Photo credit: JoeInSouthernCA
- Affordable Bankruptcy!!
Photo credit: Mini D
- Ryan Model 410 Affordable UAV
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Affordable
Click on an item to play that video:
- Affordable Housing definition in cavite alice house low cost housing in cavite
House Model : Alice Property Type: 2 storey townhouse Village Name : Kensington Place Village Location: Imus- Gen Trias Boundary, Cavite, Philippines ...
- Ekohealth - Making Health Affordable - Explanation and Overview
Ekohealth is a bold social entrepreneurship venture to make patients better informed and cut healthcare cost by 50% Unethical referral fees, lack of awareness ...
- Councillor Kerry Jang on Affordable Housing Definition
This audio recording was taken from the August 19, 2013 Simi Sara Show on CBC Radio in Vancouver, British Columbia. Councillor Kerry Jang is asked what ...
- Affordable Meaning
Video shows what affordable means. able to be afforded. Affordable Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say affordable. Powered by ...
- Affordable Care Act Quick Explanation
This video was created to help better understand the Affordable Care Act (Also known as Obamacare) and the financial assistance that is available to those who ...
- Vocabulary Homophones for the 2nd Grade Classroom - Affordable Teacher Resources
- Advice Affordable Housing Home Ownership Schemes Explanation Help To Buy Key Workers Public Sector
Affordable Housing for Key Workers. If you work in the Public Sector and are looking for a new house visit ...
- Explanation of the Affordable Care Act
- HARP 2.0 - A brief explanation of Home Affordable Refinance Program
- PSA- Affordable Language Services
Professional Interpreters Can Mean The Difference Between Life & Death. Founded in 2000, Affordable Language Services is a certified, family company with ...
- The Most Affordable Language Courses In Dubai!
With the best native British and American language teachers, senior IELTS test trainers and examiners, and a friendly environment, LEO has all your educatinal ...
- Affordable Language Services - Cincinnati, OH
- Lynn Elfers of Affordable Language Services on Interpreting For Medical Settings
- Affordable Language Services
2013 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Finalist.
- Affordable Language Services
- The History and Vision of Affordable Language Services
Affordable Language Services CEO, Lynn Elfers, explains her motivation for creating her agency.
- Latino Language Access and the Affordable Care Act
On June 26, 2014, SAMHSA's Office of Behavioral Health Equity (OBHE) hosted a webinar focused improving language access and helping uninsured Latinos ...
- Affordable Peruvian Hair Aliexpress 4 Seasons Hair Company - Check description
- Affordable Care Subsidy Description
- Online ESL Instructor Available (Affordable)
- Aliexpress Affordable Virgin Hair 4 Seasons Final Review - Check description
- Juste Savon Natural & Affordable Bath line (check description for website)
View more videos about Affordable luxury.
See also the pronunciation examples of Affordable!
Sign Language: The History and Vision of Affordable Language Services
Quotes about Affordable
In Congress, I am a strong supporter of the New Apollo Energy Act. This plan would help to establish our energy independence, create jobs, and provide cleaner, reliable, and more affordable energy. (Allyson Schwartz)
more quotes about affordable...
Scrabble value of A1F4F4O1R1D2A1B3L1E1
The value of this 10-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Affordable to see it in context!