On this page:
Definition of the noun Aforia
What does Aforia mean as a name of something?
Aforia is a genus of Cochlespiridae, described by Dall in 1889.
- synonyms: genus Aforia / Danilacarina / genus Danilacarina / Irenosyrinx / genus Irenosyrinx
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Neogastropoda
- family: Cochlespiridae
- species Aforia abyssalis
- species Aforia campbelli
- species Aforia circinata
- species Aforia crebristriata
- species Aforia ecuadoriana
- species Aforia goniodes
- species Aforia goodei
- species Aforia indomaris
- species Aforia inoperculata
- species Aforia insignis
- species Aforia kincaidi
- species Aforia kupriyanovi
- species Aforia lepta
- species Aforia magnifica
- species Aforia moskalevi
- species Aforia multispiralis
- species Aforia obesa
- species Aforia okhotskensis
- species Aforia persimilis
- species Aforia serranoi
- species Aforia staminea
- species Aforia tasmanica
- species Aforia trilix
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Aforia is a genus of Turridae.
Phrases with Aforia
Phrases starting with the word Aforia:
- Aforia Lepta
- Aforia goodei
- Aforia Trilix
- Aforia Diomedea
- Aforia Goniodes
- Aforia Gonoides
- Aforia Hondoana
- Aforia Insignis
- Aforia Japonica
- Aforia Kincaidi
- Aforia Staminea
- Aforia Abyssalis
- Aforia Campbelli
- Aforia circinata
- Aforia Indomaris
- Aforia Magnifica
- Aforia Moskalevi
- Aforia Tasmanica
Phrases ending with the word Aforia:
View more phrases with the word Aforia in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aforia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Earth System History (2005)
by Steven M. Stanley
Oicil/ aforia is a photosynthetic form of cyanobacteria. Its filaments, which are about 5 micrometers (/j,m) in diameter, often form sticky Others form mats on the seafloor ...
by Arthur English
AfORIA. Dilatorius. That which delays or puts off; dilatory. Anciently applied to a plea by which action was delayed. Dilatory. Tending to cause delay. Dilatory defense. See DEFENSE, DILATORY. Dilatory pleas. Such as are put in for ...
by Sir William Smith
Afiopia : Mons Aforia). The name ascribed ...
Comprising the Twofold Advantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
It may perhaps be well to state, that those who wish to pursue the subject to a greater extent will find great advantage from the works already quoted, especially the Ht'aforia fianubstanlinlioais, by Bishop Cosins, and the treatise of Archbishop ...
Dictionarium Britannicum: Or a More Compleat Universal Etymological English Dictionary Than Any Exant. ... Illustrated with Near Five Hundred Cuts, for Giving a Clear Idea of Those Figures, Not So Well Apprehended by Verbal Description. ... by N. Bailey, ... Affisted in the Mathematical Part by G. Gordon; in the Botanical by P. Miller; and in the Etymological, & C. by T. Lediard, .. (1736)
AFORIA [with Rbrtaririom] a Figure where the Orator is at asland what to do, as, shall 1 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aforia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Aforia
Click on an item to play that video:
- Steven Howard 7Cs of Customer Retention | School Marketing Aforia 2011
Steven Howard of Howard Marketing Services is a leading marketing strategist, positioning specialist, consultant, and author. Dr Linda Vining of the Centre for ...
- School Marketing Aforia 2010 Adelaide - Neil Pierson Review
- School Marketing Aforia 2011 | Neil Pierson Review
- Afsaar Legion VF x Aforia x *Efort (Sold!)
- School Alumni Relations Aforia 2011Presentation | Centre for Marketing Schools
- School Marketing Aforia 2009 Covenant Christian School Sydney
- School Marketing Conference Aforia 2012 | Centre for Marketing Schools
- School Marketing - The Power of Word of Mouth Online Aforia 2011Presentation
Scrabble value of A1F4O1R1I1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aforia to find many related words and phrases!