On this page:
Definition of the noun aframomum
What does aframomum mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- an African genus of plants of the family Zingiberaceae
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of Aframomum: genus Aframomum
- more generic term: plant genus = a genus of plants
- member of: family Zingiberaceae / ginger family / Zingiberaceae = a family of tropical monocotyledonous plants of order Musales
- member: Aframomum melegueta / grains of paradise / melagueta pepper / Guinea grains / Guinea pepper = West African plant bearing pungent peppery seeds
Phrases with Aframomum
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aframomum
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Luo Biological Dictionary (1998)
by J. O. Kokwaro, Timothy Johns
Aframomum mala; Osaye .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aframomum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aframomum
If you need images about Aframomum for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of A1F4R1A1M3O1M3U1M3
The value of this 9-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aframomum to find many related words and phrases!