Africa: The Serengeti
On this page:
"Africa: The Serengeti" is a 70mm American documentary film released in 1994 to IMAX theaters. It is narrated by Academy Award-nominated actor James Earl Jones, and directed by George Casey. It was shot on location in Tanzania and Kenya.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- starring: James Earl Jones
- music by Hans Zimmer
- genre: Documentary film
- tagline: There is a place on Earth where it is still the morning of life and the great herds still run free.
- released on (21 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Africa: The Serengeti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: