On this page:
"Africa Ama" is a 1971 documentary film written by Guido Guerrasio and directed by Alfredo and Angelo Castiglioni, Guido Guerrasio, Oreste Pellini.
- also known as Africa Uncensored
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- directors: Alfredo Castiglioni, Angelo Castiglioni, Guido Guerrasio & Oreste Pellini
- producer: Alberto Grimaldi
- written by Guido Guerrasio
- cinematography by Alfredo Castiglioni, Angelo Castiglioni, Oreste Pellini
- edited by Guido Guerrasio
- music by Angelo Francesco Lavagnino
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (43 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Africa Ama
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia: The Century atlas of the world, prepared under the superintendence of Benjamin E. Smith (1914)
by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
aga, Africa Ama Saki (point), Japan . . Amasera, Turkey in Asia, 65 К 5 66 H в ...
by William Dwight Whitney
Africa Ama Sakl ( point), Japan Amaaera, Turkey in Asia, nl,- 000 Amasia, Turkey in Asia, аЗО,- 000 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Africa Ama
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Africa Ama for some fun with words!