On this page:
"African Cats" is a 2011 nature documentary film directed by Keith Scholey and Alastair Fothergill about a pride of lions and a family of cheetahs trying to survive on the African savannah. The film was released theatrically by Disneynature on Earth Day, April 22, 2011. The film is narrated by Samuel L. Jackson. A portion of the proceeds for the film were donated to the African Wildlife Foundation and their effort to preserve Kenya's Amboseli Wildlife Corridor. The film's initiative with the African Wildlife Foundation is named "See African Cats, Save the Savanna," and as of May 2, 2011, ticket sales translated into 50,000 acres of land saved in Kenya.
- also known as African Cats – Il regno del coraggio
- countries: United States of America, France
- language: English Language
- directors: Alastair Fothergill & Keith Scholey
- producer: Keith Scholey
- executive producer: Don Hahn
- production design by Alix Tidmarsh
- music by Nicholas Hooper
- genres: Adventure Film, Documentary film
- rating: G (USA)
- released on
- official website: nature.disney.com/african-cats
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for African Cats
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about African Cats
African Cats at the El Capitan Theatre
Photo credit: Castles, Capes & Clones
Anagrams of AFRICAN CATS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of African Cats!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of African Cats for some fun with words!