African coral snake
On this page:
Definition of the noun african coral snake
What does african coral snake mean as a name of something?
- small widely distributed arboreal snake of southern Africa banded in black and orange
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Elaps lubricus / species Elaps lubricus / Naia somersetta / species Naia somersetta / Natrix lubrica / species Natrix lubrica / Aspidelaps lubricus
- more generic terms: coral snake / Old World coral snake = any of various venomous elapid snakes of Asia and Africa and Australia
- member of: Aspidelaps / genus Aspidelaps = African coral snakes
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for African coral snake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Alan Lewis
African coral snake. Aspidelaps lubricus. African desert horned viper. Cerastes cerastes. African dwarfgartersnakes. snakes of the genus Elaps. African garter snake. Elapsoidea sundevallii. African lowland viper. Vipera superciliaris. African ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for African coral snake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of African coral snake to find many related words and phrases!