African scented mahogany
On this page:
Definition of the noun african scented mahogany
What does african scented mahogany mean as a name of something?
- African tree having rather lightweight cedar-scented wood varying in color from pink to reddish brown
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of African scented mahogany: cedar mahogany / Entandrophragma cylindricum / sapele mahogany
- more generic terms: mahogany / mahogany tree = any of various tropical timber trees of the family Meliaceae especially the genus Swietinia valued for their hard yellowish- to reddish-brown wood that is readily worked and takes a high polish
- member of: Entandrophragma / genus Entandrophragma = cedar mahogany trees
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for African scented mahogany
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of African scented mahogany to find many related words and phrases!