On this page:
"Afrika", is a photography and safari simulation video game for the PlayStation 3. Developed by Rhino Studios and published by Natsume., the game was first announced in a promotional video during the Sony press conference at E3 2006. Afrika has been referred to as being similar to the Nintendo 64 title Pokémon Snap.
- also known as Hakuna Matata
- mode: Single-player video game
- designer: Daisaku Ikejiri
- developer: Rhino Studios
- genres: Life simulation, Adventure game, Simulation video game
- publishers: Sony Computer Entertainment, Natsume
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Afrika" a.k.a. "A.F.R.I.K.A." is a 2002 South Korean film in the action comedy genre, directed by Shin Seung-soo and starring Lee Yo-won, Kim Min-sun, Lee Young-jin and Jo Eun-ji. The film's title is an acronym for "Adoring Four Revolutionary Idols Korean Association".
- read more about A.F.R.I.K.A.
- "Afrika" is a 1973 Italian film directed by Alberto Cavallone.
- countries: Italy, Ethiopia
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Aldo Addobbati
- production design by Barbara Vittoria Guidotti
- written by Alberto Cavallone
- cinematography by Maurizio Centini
- edited by Anita Cacciolati
- music by Franco Potenza
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- released on (42 years ago)
Afrika is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Third Half.
- "Afrika" is a B-side song of the third single by Serbian new wave band Električni Orgazam and the second single from the Lišće prekriva Lisabon album. The lead vocals on the track were done by Ljubomir Đukić. The song was never covered but appeared on live releases and compilations.
- "Afrika" is a 1995 album by Dino Dvornik.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Afrika" is a musical album of Dagobert Jäger.
- released on
- "Afrika" is a composition.
- "Afrika" a.k.a. "Áfrika" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Frank T.
- "Afrika" is a musical album of Johnny Dyani.
- released in (23 years ago)
Who is Afrika?
Afrika is a Russian artist.
- also known as Бугаев, Сергей Анатольевич
- born on (48 years ago) in Novorossiysk
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- written work: "Afrika"
- filmography: "Assa"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Afrika
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lauri E. Elliott, Nissi Ekpott, Hartmut Sieper
BizConnect Afrika is a business network established to share ideas, opportunities, and resources between its members ...
FRACTURED HOPE (2013)
by SIPHO MZOLO
o address South Africa's current problems outside the context of the history of Afrika is an uninformed starting point. We look into pre-colonial history for the purpose of looking ahead more keenly because that is an essential precursor of action.
by Richard Keeble, John Tulloch, Florian Zollman
Afrika is a left-wing, opposition paper that, unlike its competitors, includes the voices and commentaries of Greek Cypriots and its editor-in-chief §ener Levent has a column in a Greek Cypriot daily, Politis. Yeniduzen is an official press organ of ...
Shifting Strategies to Be Successful by Lauri E. Elliott, Hartmut Sieper, Nissi Ekpott
BizConnect Afrika is a business network established to share ideas, opportunities, and resources between its members.
Private Sector Community Partnerships in Namibia
Key Factors Causing Breakdown of Agreement The story of the agreement between the San community and Intu Afrika is a long and convoluted one and, not surprisingly, the different parties involved have different stories to tell and different ...
by Project Gutenberg
Suess, B eitrage zur geologischen Kenntniss des omstlichcn Afrika (Vienna, 1891); E. Stromer, ...
by Leo Schelbert
Basel: Basler Afrika Bibliographien, 1985. Debrunner, Hans Werner. Schweizer im kolonialen Afrika. Basel: Basler Afrika Bibliographien, 1991. Efionayi-Mäder, Denise. Déterminants des migrations d'Afrique occidentale vers la Suisse.
by James C. Bradford
Afrika Korps, the German army contingent sent to Libya to rescue Italian fortunes in 1941, was commanded for most of its existence by the mercurial Gen. Erwin Rommel, who had gained much fame in command of an armored division in the ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
Zambia Army Z-4 Zuid Afrika (Afrikaans or Dutch—South Africa) Zaa Zeeman-effect atomic absorption (spectrometry) zaap zero anti-aircraft potential zab zabaglione; zinc-air battery zab zabaglione (Italian—eggyolk-and- wine ...
• Shairi huru • Shairi vue • Masivina Kwa sababu halizingatii vina na mizani • Mama Afrika alizaa watoto makatili • Alizaa watoto wasiojijua • Mama Afrika alizaa watoto haramu • Mama Afrika alipoteza hesliima kwa kuzurura ovyo ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afrika
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Afrika
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Afrika Korps.
Video language resources about Afrika
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Afrika Bambaataa.
See also the pronunciation examples of Afrika!
Quotes about Afrika
Scrabble value of A1F4R1I1K5A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AFRIKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Afrika!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Afrika to see it in context!