On this page:
Definition of the noun afrocarpus falcata
What does afrocarpus falcata mean as a name of something?
- medium-sized tree of South Africa
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Afrocarpus falcata: bastard yellowwood / common yellowwood
- more generic term: gymnospermous yellowwood = any of various gymnospermous trees having yellow wood
- member of: Afrocarpus / genus Afrocarpus = dioecious evergreen trees or shrubs; equatorial to southern and southeastern Africa: yellowwood
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Afrocarpus falcata
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology (5 Volume Set) by Umberto Quattrocchi
Page (Afrocarpus falcata (Thunb.) Gaussen; Decussocarpus falcatus (Thunb .) de Laub.; Decussocarpus fleuryi (Hickel) de Laub.; Nageia falcata (Thunb.) Carrière; Nageia falcata (Thunb.) Kuntze; Podocarpus falcatus 108 Afrocanthium ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afrocarpus falcata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Afrocarpus falcata to find many related words and phrases!