On this page:
Afroditi is a 1977 television series written by Soula Pierakou and Grigorios Xenopoulos and directed by Erricos Andreou.
- begun on (37 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 45 minutes each
- country: Greece
- regular cast: Nora Valsami as Afroditi between and
- genre: Drama
- Afroditi is a fictional character from the 1977 television series Afroditi.
- Afroditi is a fictional character from the 2009 film Nisos.
- Afroditi is a fictional character from the 2001 tv series Nirvana.
- Afroditi is a fictional character from the 2001 Greek comedy TV series Akros oikogeneiakon.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Afroditi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Patrick Hanks
Afroditi, Costas, Demetrios, Evangelos, Marios, Nicos, Socratis, Soterios. Stawarz (119) Polish: occupational name for a digger of ponds , from an agent derivative of staw 'pond'. GIVEN NAMES Polish 24%. Casimir (2) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afroditi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Afroditi
Afroditi's work at VW
Photo credit: Plusea
Scrabble value of A1F4R1O1D2I1T1I1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Afroditi to find many related words and phrases!