On this page:
- Afroman: Joseph Edgar Foreman, better known by his stage name Afroman, is an American rapper, best known for the hit single "Because I Got High". He was nominated for a Grammy award in 2002.
- also known as Afro Man, Afro-man, Joseph Foreman, Joseph Edgar Foreman
- born on (41 years ago) in Palmdale
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Musician, rapper
- genres: Funk, Hip hop music, West Coast hip hop
- albums: "The Good Times", "Because I Got High", "Afroholic... The Even Better Times", "Drunk 'N' High", "4R0:20", "Afroman", "Crazy Rap", "Jobe Bells", "Sell Your Dope", "A Colt 45 Christmas", "Waiting to Inhale", "The Hungry Hustlerz: Starvation Is Motivation", "My Fro-losophy", "Frobama (Head of State)", "Greatest Hitz Live", "Afro-D-Z-ACC", "F#@% Everybody", "Marijuana Music"
- nomination: - nominated to Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance - "Because I Got High (Afrolicious clean edit)"
- official website: www.afromanmusic.com
- Afroman a.k.a. Okamoto Takuya is a musical artist.
- read more about Okamoto Takuya
Afroman is a fictional character from the 2009 film Stan Helsing.
- "AfroMan" is a musical EP of Jaskaz.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Afroman": Afroman is an album by Afroman.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afroman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Afroman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Eric Wahlforss
Photo credit: *fotu
Photo credit: pasa47
Photo credit: REL Waldman
Photo credit: Weimar Meneses
Photo credit: Scrap Pile
- Afroman again
Nikkor 20mm f/2.8 AF-D
Photo credit: Ed.ward
- Masked Girl and Afroman
Photo credit: Catchpenny
- Afroman really liked Kelly
Photo credit: missbrendatoyou
Scrabble value of A1F4R1O1M3A1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AFROMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Afroman!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Afroman to see it in context!