On this page:
Definition of the noun afropavo
What does afropavo mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- both sexes are brightly colored
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Afropava congensis / species Afropava congensis / Afropavo congensis
- synonym of afropavo: Congo peafowl
- more generic word: pheasant = large long-tailed gallinaceous bird native to the Old World but introduced elsewhere
- geographic area: Africa
Phrases with Afropavo
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Afropavo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James A. Jobling
Afropavo L. AferAfrican; pavo peacock. Afropelia (syn. Streptopelia) L. Afer African; Gr. peleia dove. Afrotis L. Afer African; Gr. o#tis bustard. Afroxyechus (syn . Charadrius) L. Afer African; syn. genus Oxyechus Reichenbach, 1853, plover.
- Afropavo Congensis (Congo) . - Pavo muticus - (S.Asia) Ftenguin - Aptenodytes ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afropavo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Afropavo
If you need images about Afropavo for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of A1F4R1O1P3A1V4O1
The value of this 8-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Afropavo to find many related words and phrases!