On this page:
Who is After Forever?
After Forever was a Dutch symphonic metal band with strong progressive metal influences. The band relied on the use of both soprano vocals and death grunts.
- also known as Apocalypse
- Floor Jansen between and (12 years)
- Sander Gommans between and (14 years)
- Bas Maas between and (7 years)
- Joost van den Broek between and (5 years)
- Luuk van Gerven between and (13 years)
- André Borgman since
- Mark Jansen between and (7 years)
- Coen Janssen
- Jack Driessen between and (5 years)
- Joep Beckers between and (5 years)
- Lando van Gils between and (4 years)
- Mark Jansen (Guitar)
- Sander Gommans (Guitar)
- genres: Symphonic metal, Heavy metal, Gothic metal, Progressive metal, Power metal
- albums: "After Forever", "Ephemeral", "Wings of Illusion", "Follow in the Cry", "Prison of Desire", "Decipher", "Emphasis/Who Wants to Live Forever", "Exordium", "My Choice / The Evil That Men Do", "Invisible Circles", "Digital Deceit", "Remagine", "Being Everyone", "Mea Culpa", "Two Sides/Boundaries Are Open", "Energize Me", "Monolith of Doubt"
- "After Forever": After Forever is the eponymous fifth and final album by Dutch symphonic metal band After Forever. It was released in the United States on September 28, 2007. The bonus track "Lonely" appears on the digipack edition. The album reached position No. 6 on the Dutch album charts.
- "After Forever" is a song by English rock band Black Sabbath. The song was released on their third studio album "Master of Reality" in 1971, and later the same year it had been released as the first and last single from the album, but failed to chart anywhere. The lyrics were written by Geezer Butler while the music was written by Tony Iommi.
- also known as Ikuisuuden jälkeen
- "After Forever" is a musical single of Biohazard & Cathedral.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "After Forever" is a musical album of Joey Anderson.
- released on
- "After Forever" is a 1971 single by Black Sabbath.
- released in (45 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for After Forever
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
“The Day after Forever,” “ Silent Night” (Gruber/Mohr), “Hail Alma Mater,” “Habenara” (Bizet), “Ave Maria” ( Schubert) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After Forever
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about After Forever
Live @ Earthshaker Fest - 07/2007 - Kreuth bei Amberg, Alemanha
Photo credit: Alexandre Cardoso
Anagrams of AFTER FOREVER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of After Forever!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of After Forever for some fun with words!