On this page:
- "After Henry" is a 1992 book of essays by Joan Didion. The entire contents of this book are reprinted in We Tell Ourselves Stories in Order to Live: Collected Nonfiction.
- language: English Language
- genre: Essay
- "After Henry" is a book by Simon Brett.
- also known as "After Henry (Large Print)"
- After Henry is a British sitcom that aired on ITV from 1988 to 1992. Starring Prunella Scales and Joan Sanderson, it had started on BBC Radio 4 in 1985, finishing in 1989. It was written by Simon Brett. After Henry was made for the ITV network by Thames Television.
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 38 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- After Henry was a British sitcom written by Simon Brett. It started on BBC Radio 4 and later moved to television. Prunella Scales and Joan Sanderson starred in both radio and television versions.
- regular cast:
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/a/afterhenry_7770125.shtml
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for After Henry
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Michigan Encyclopedia (1999)
by Jennifer Herman
After Henry and Clara died, the family auctioned off all the furniture; some original pieces and the children's playhouse have been returned to the premises. The powerhouse, boathouse, and gardens have been restored. HENRY FORD ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After Henry
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After Henry to see it in context!