On this page:
After Image: AfterImage is a Filipino alternative rock/pop rock band who was active in the 1990s. They disbanded in 2001 after 11 years as a band, having released three studio albums. After disbanding, Wency Cornejo, the band's vocalist, pursued a solo career. AfterImage was the band behind the commercially popular songs "Habang May Buhay", "Next in Line", and "Mangarap Ka". In 2008, the band reunited and released their fourth studio album.
- also known as Afterimage
- genres: Rock music, Pop music, Alternative rock, Music of the Philippines, Pinoy rock
- albums: "Greatest Hits", "Touch the Sun"
"After Image" is an original novel based on the U.S. television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is set early in the second season of the TV show.
- language: English Language
- author: Pierce Askegren
- genres: Horror, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2006-01-24
- released on (8 years ago)
- "After Image" is a 2001 drama and thriller film written by Tony Schillaci and Robert Manganelli, directed by Robert Manganelli.
- also known as Seeing in the Dark
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom
- languages: English Language, American Sign Language
- producers: John Cocca & Chris Nakis
- executive producers: Robert B. Sturm & Arnold Rifkin
- production design by Kathy Sweeney
- art direction by John Vincent
- written by Robert Manganelli & Tony Schillaci
- John Mellencamp as Joe MacCormack
- Michael Zelniker as Rye
- Louise Fletcher as Aunt Cora
- Billy Burke as Sammy
- Michael Twaine as Detective Conway
- Kristen Royal as Christine D'Angelo
- Mark S. Almekinder as Dr. Morris
- Terrylene as Laura
- Dea Lawrence as Interpreter
- Charlie Smith as Priest
- Gary Ciula as Police Sketch Artist
- Bradford B. Moody as Antique Dealer
- Dina Corsetti as Mrs. D'Angelo
- Otis Young as Egg Factory Foreman
- Erica Calman as Stab Victim
- Gianni Manganelli as Boy on Fire Escape
- Taylor Nichols as Drowned Girl
- John Cocca as Sign-In Cop
- Frank Beretta as Captain Cooper
- Stephen A. Clark
- Robert Caso as Barclay
- Marc Raco as Forensics Detective
- Kirsten Holly Smith as Debra
- casting by Rachel Abroms
- cinematography by Kurt Brabbee
- edited by Cameron Spencer
- music by Richard Tuttobene
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
- "After Image" is a 1971 short experimental animated film directed by Anthony Airey.
- producers: B. Maudsley, K. Airey, J. Airey
- genres: Animation, Experimental film
- released in (44 years ago)
- Alan Stout Award for Best Short Film nomination for Anthony Airey
- Australian Film Institute Award for Best Experimental Film nomination for Anthony Airey, B. Maudsley, K. Airey & J. Airey
- Alan Stout Award for Best Short Film (Third Prize), received by Anthony Airey
- Australian Film Institute Award for Best Experimental Film (Bronze Award), received by Anthony Airey, B. Maudsley, K. Airey & J. Airey
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for After Image
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ronald G. Driggers
After image pixel counts of the blackbodies are collected via the image capture card and image processing software, a curve-fit routine is used to produce a smooth curve, which can be used to interpolate target scene data. Fig. 3 shows a ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Image Fusion After image pre-processing and registration, the proper.
Encyclopedia of Biometrics (2009)
I - Z. by Stan Z. Li
After image enhancement, processing ...
by Herman F. Mark
After image transfer, the patterned resist must be readily and completely removable without substrate damage. Physics of Image Formation Spatially ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After Image
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about After Image
After Image Manipulation
A practice image manipulation...
Photo credit: gholmes
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After Image to see it in context!