On this page:
- "After Sundown" is a 2006 action horror film written by Christopher Abram and directed by Christopher Abram and Michael W. Brown.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Christopher Abram & Michael W. Brown
- producer: Keith Randal Duncan
- executive producers: Christopher Abram & Keith Randal Duncan
- written by Christopher Abram
- cinematography by David Pinkston
- edited by Christopher Abram & David Pinkston
- music by Steven Barnett, Timothy Edward Smith
- genres: Horror, Action Film
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (9 years ago)
- "After Sundown" is a 1911 Australian film directed by W.J. Lincoln set in the Australian bush. It was the first film from Amalgamated Pictures and was shot at their studios in St Kilda as well as on location at Healesville, outside Melbourne, and Coranderrk Mission Station.
"After Sundown" is an award-nominated book by Randall Boyll.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989-02
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Randall Boyll
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After Sundown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Animal and Plant Lore (1899)
Collected from the Oral Tradition of English Speaking Folk by Fanny Dickerson Bergen
A cow lowing after sundown is a sign that some one of the family will soon die. Alabama. 153. Cows lowing at midnight foretells death. Alabama. 154.
Akashic Who's Who (2005)
Of Psychics, Mediums, Healers and More! by Victoria Lynn Weston
com “Sweeping out the door after sundown is a sure sign that you are sweeping somebody's soul out.” Ruth Bass, “Mojo” from Sticks and Stones, Roots and Bones CHRISSIE BLAZE “The reason why love and compassion ...
Hoodoo, Mojo & Conjuring with Herbs by Stephanie Rose Bird
Bad luck is ensured for an entire year if you dare sweep on Sweeping out of the door after sundown is a sure sign that you are sweeping somebody's soul out. — Ruth Basa. "Mojo" New Year's Day. Interestingly enough, Chinese folklore con- ...
by Robert L. Schreiwer, Ammerili Eckhart
Eventually, the loggers simply stopped hauling lumber after sundown. Many believed the wolves were werewolves or were sent by a witch (Hex). They have been rumored to ransack root cellars and garbage cans. They have also allegedly ...
by George B. Kirsch, Othello Harris, Claire Elaine Nolte
After sundown and away from work and masters, slaves hunted, fished, gathered wild crops, sang, danced, and engaged in storytelling and other forms of entertainment. American southerners participated in a number of recreational activities; ...
by Cora Linn Daniels, C. M. Stevans
Never bury the dead after sundown, for doing so on the wane of the day will place a direful spell upon all the dead person's family and friends, causing them to follow soon to the last rest. It is bad luck to bury a corpse in the dark. It is unlucky to ...
Encyclopaedia Medica (1902)
by Chalmers Watson
It is under such conditions that " heat - apoplexy," as distinguished from " sunstroke," so constantly occurs, the attack frequently occurring in the evening after sundown. Chills are also often noticed as the immediate cause of the symptoms, ...
by Peter Dendle
After Sundown Film Partners, 2005.
Performance and production. Volume II
slaves were housed, music was frequently allowed after sundown, and gatherings where ring shouts of an African nature were performed also took place. Although seemingly barbaric to the curious whites who heard them, these gatherings ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After Sundown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After Sundown
Click on an item to view that photo:
- After sundown
Photo credit: Graham Ó Síodhacháin
- After sundown
Photo credit: rkramer62
- A Breather After Sundown
Photo credit: Andrew Stawarz
- The magic happens after sundown
Photo credit: Peggy2012CREATIVELENZ
- Melissi Beach after sundown
Cyprus, Ayia-Napa, coastal resort, one of the popular destination for tourists in the Mediterranean.
Photo credit: Sergey Tchernykov
- Naples Pier After Sundown
Photo credit: C. P. Ewing
- Trees, after Sundown
Photo credit: retiredinwasaga
- Lake after sundown
Photo credit: WayShare
- Big Red after sundown
Started driving on Friday night to catch the sunset and ended up all the way at the lake. Sometimes that happens. :)
Photo credit: rkramer62
- Gdansk Oldtown after sundown
Photo credit: dabrovsky
- Ayasofya after sundown
Photo credit: Ben Husmann
- After Sundown, Nottawasaga River
Photo credit: wasagasunsets
- Thorsminde after sundown
Photo credit: L P S
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After Sundown to see it in context!