After The Rehearsal
On this page:
"After the Rehearsal" is a television film, written and directed by Ingmar Bergman in 1984. The script contains numerous quotes from Strindberg's Drömspel. The film was screened out of competition at the 1984 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Efter repetitionen
- country: Sweden
- language: Swedish Language
- producer: Jörn Donner
- production design by Anna Asp
- written by Ingmar Bergman
- cinematography by Sven Nykvist
- costume design by Inger Pehrsson
- genre: Drama
- released on (30 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After The Rehearsal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Wendy Toliver
Since the rehearsal dinner usually happens immediately after the rehearsal, those at the rehearsal should dress appropriately for the upcoming dinner. It is bad luck for the bride to participate in the rehearsal as herself, according to a popular ...
by Stanley Newman, Daniel Stark
artist: Nelson After the Rehearsal.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After The Rehearsal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After The Rehearsal
Click on an item to view that photo:
- After the rehearsal
Choristers' stall bathed in coloured light from the windows
Photo credit: goforchris
- Unwinding after the rehearsal
Michael, Josh, and Scotty, getting some beers in the "Owl's Nest".
Photo credit: goldberg
- Relaxing after the rehearsal dinner.
Photo credit: igb
- Everyone after the Rehearsal Dinner
Photo credit: bhenak
- At the Brewers game Friday after the rehearsal
Photo credit: drewsaunders
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After The Rehearsal to see it in context!