After The Truth
is an acrostic for att.
On this page:
"After the Truth" is a 1999 German film depicting the fictional trial of Dr. Josef Mengele, known as the "death angel of Auschwitz". The film, starring Götz George as Mengele and Kai Wiesinger as his lawyer, is based on the original English-language screenplay by American writers Christopher and Kathleen Riley. The German title translates to "Nothing but the truth". The German phrase on the US promotional poster translates to "Thou shalt not kill", one of the Ten Commandments.
- also known as Nichts als die Wahrheit
- country: Germany
- language: German Language
- director: Roland Suso Richter
- producer: Edward R. Pressman
- written by Kathleen Riley, Christopher Riley, Johannes W. Betz & Christopher Riley
- music by Harald Kloser
- genres: World cinema, Drama
- subject: Josef Mengele
- released on (15 years ago)
- award: - European Film Award for Best Actor nomination for Götz George
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After The Truth
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Temple H. Croker
MANNER, in painting, a habitude that a man acquires in the three principal parts of painting, the management of colours, lights, and fhadows, which is either good or bad, according as the painter has praćtifed more or lefs after the truth, with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After The Truth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about After The Truth
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After The Truth to see it in context!