On this page:
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Martha Shane & Lana Wilson
- producers: Martha Shane & Lana Wilson
- written by Greg O'Toole, Martha Shane, Lana Wilson
- cinematography by Hillary Spera & Emily Topper
- edited by Greg O'Toole
- music by Andy Cabic, Eric D. Johnson
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.aftertillermovie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After Tiller
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constance L. Shehan
After Tiller ...
Being, a Copious Explanation of the Technical Terms and Phrases Usually Employed in the Construction, Equipment, Machinery, Movements, and Military, as Well as Naval Operations of Ships: with Such Parts of Astronomy, and Navigation, as Will be Found Useful to Practical Navigators by William Falconer
1, line 24, after tiller, add, Five turns of the tiller-rope are usually wound about the barrel of the wheel ; and the midshipspoke, which is generally painted black, is always perpendicular with the stanchion in which the wheel is shipped, when the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After Tiller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After Tiller to see it in context!