After the Earthquake
is an acrostic for ate.
On this page:
- "After the Earthquake" a.k.a. "Inquilab" is a 1935 film written and directed by Debaki Bose.
- read more about Inquilab
- "After the Earthquake" is a dramatic short film that follows Irene, a young Nicaraguan immigrant living in California, as she faces new challenges—particularly in adjusting to the cultural, political, and economic differences between life in the United States and life in Nicaragua. It was written and directed by Lourdes Portillo with Nina Serrano, and stars Vilma Coronado, Agnelo Guzman, and Leticia Cortez. The film is in Spanish, with English subtitles, and runs for 27 minutes.
- also known as After the Earthquake/Después de Terremoto
- country: United States of America
- language: Spanish Language
"After the Earthquake" is a photography (photograph) by Espen Rasmussen, taken on (9 years ago).
- media: photograph
"After the Earthquake" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Mark Oliver Everett
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After the Earthquake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Yan, Zheng
just after the earthquake disaster. In fact, the number of tweets was ...
Encyclopedia of Disasters (2007)
Environmental Catastrophes and Human Tragedies by Angus Macleod Gunn
It was seen almost immediately after the earthquake. Wherever the wave appeared on Puerto Rico or on its neighboring islands, observers reported that the ocean first withdrew from the land, in places exposing reefs and stretches of sea ...
by John D. H. Downing
Two hours after the earthquake, communication infrastructures were collapsing. The only information came from RRI. Because RRI was located in Padang, the provincial capital, most of the information was dominated by Padang's crisis.
by K. Bradley Penuel, Matt Statler
An emergency disaster relief center based in the National Land Agency was established soon after the earthquake to coordinate agencies such as fire and police departments and the coast guard, implementing search and rescue and ...
by Timothy M. Kusky, Katherine E. Cullen
run-up that washed over seward about 20 minutes after the earthquake. The earthquake and landslides tore apart many sea- front oil ...
by Michael R. Hall
On display was The Healing Power of Art: Works of Art by Haitian Children after the Earthquake, a collection of nearly 100 paintings and drawings by Haitian ...
Comprising a Complete Description of the Earth, Physical, Statistical, Civil, and Political ... by Hugh Murray
flood tide never more than six feet; but it was deepened at the fort of Luckput, after the earthquake, to more than eighteen feet at low water, showing that a considerable depression had taken place. The channel of the river Runn was so much ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After the Earthquake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After the Earthquake
Click on an item to view that photo:
- After the earthquake
Photo credit: mirimsgb
- After the earthquake
Waikiki is well lit while downtown Honolulu awaits its power.
Photo credit: billsoPHOTO
- After the Earthquake
Photo credit: Jan Tik
- After the earthquake...
Photo credit: Tom Verre
- ...washed up after the earthquake.
Photo credit: uncorrectedproofs
- Crowded after the earthquake
Photo credit: brittreints
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After the Earthquake to see it in context!