After the Revolution
On this page:
"After the Revolution" is a 2011 drama film written and directed by Mustafa Kenan Aybasti.
- also known as Devrimden Sonra
- released on (4 years ago)
- "After the Revolution" is a play by Amy Herzog.
- "After the Revolution": After the Revolution: A Citizen's Guide to the First Republican Congress in Forty Years, written in 1995 by James W. Robinson and Russ Colliau, identifies the key members of the new Republican Congressional leadership.
- "After the revolution" is a book by William Wallace.
- also known as "After the revolution: and other holiday fantasies"
- "After the revolution" is a book by Ilja A. Luciak.
- also known as "After the revolution: gender and democracy in El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Guatemala"
"After the Revolution" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by David Rovics
- After The Revolution is a 2013 theater production of the play by Amy Herzog.
- award: - Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress, Resident Play nomination for Susan Rome
- After the Revolution is a 2010 theater production of the play by Amy Herzog.
- award: - Outer Critics Circle Award for John Gassner Playwriting Award nomination for Amy Herzog
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After the Revolution
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Anthony McGuckin
After the revolution the Orthodox bishops in China came under the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the Karlovci Synod of Russian Bishops Outside Russia, but the Moscow patriarchate resumed effective jurisdiction in China after an agreement ...
by Jan Onofrio
After the Revolution, Wistar's workmen established other glass industries, both locally and at distant points in New York State and the Middle West, and there carried on the tradition in isolated places, creating new manifestations of beauty and ...
Volume 6: Ethnicity by Celeste Ray
After the Revolution, Jews such as Abraham Mordecai, credited with founding Montgomery, Ala., moved westward, occasionally joining other Jews who had been living along the Mississippi River since the early 18th century. David Yulee of ...
by William Nicholson
Tims an end was put to the prosecution of the Protestant Dissenters by the penal laws; though the laws themselves were not legally repealed, or suspended, till after the revolution in 1688. From this happy period of our English history, the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After the Revolution
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After the Revolution
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about After the Revolution
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After the Revolution to see it in context!