After the Revolution
On this page:
"After the Revolution" is a 2011 drama film written and directed by Mustafa Kenan Aybasti.
- also known as Devrimden Sonra
- released on (4 years ago)
- "After the Revolution" is a play by Amy Herzog.
- "After the Revolution": After the Revolution: A Citizen's Guide to the First Republican Congress in Forty Years, written in 1995 by James W. Robinson and Russ Colliau, identifies the key members of the new Republican Congressional leadership.
- "After the revolution" is a book by William Wallace.
- also known as "After the revolution: and other holiday fantasies"
- "After the revolution" is a book by Ilja A. Luciak.
- also known as "After the revolution: gender and democracy in El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Guatemala"
"After the Revolution" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by David Rovics
- After The Revolution is a 2013 theater production of the play by Amy Herzog.
- award: - Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress, Resident Play nomination for Susan Rome
- After the Revolution is a 2010 theater production of the play by Amy Herzog.
- award: - Outer Critics Circle Award for John Gassner Playwriting Award nomination for Amy Herzog
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After the Revolution
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stephen Pope, Elizabeth-Anne Wheal
The Bolshevik government's decision to publicise its predecessors' secret wartime treaties immediately after the Revolution caused acute political embarrass< ment among the Allies, especially the revelation of the Treaty of LONDON (see ...
by Gregory Claeys
Guizot became much more conservative after the Revolution of 1830, and remained a determined opponent of democracy, finally being forced into exile after the 1848 Revolution. Another prominent theorist of liberalism after the Restoration ...
by Ian Aitken
After the revolution of 1979, Iranian cinema was in limbo waiting for a direction to be given. A cultural reform implemented by the Islamic revolution imposed new policies on production and foreign imports. Although these changes seemed an ...
by Jan Onofrio
After the Revolution, Wistar's workmen established other glass industries, both locally and at distant points in New York State and the Middle West, and there carried on the tradition in isolated places, creating new manifestations of beauty and ...
Volume 11: Agriculture and Industry by Melissa Walker, James C. Cobb
Originally produced by slaves and free blacks for local use and sale, peanuts were exported from South Carolina soon after the Revolution. In the antebellum period, they were grown locally in most southern states, but Wilmington, N.C., was ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After the Revolution
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After the Revolution
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about After the Revolution
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After the Revolution to see it in context!