After the Silence
On this page:
"After the Silence" is a 1996 drama film written by Vivienne Radkoff and directed by Fred Gerber.
- also known as Breaking Through, Breaking Free
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, American Sign Language
- producer: Jonathan Bernstein
- executive producers: Joan Barnett, Jack Grossbart, Joel S. Rice
- production design by Philip Dean Foreman
- art direction by Jeff Wallace
- written by Vivienne Radkoff
- casting by Stanley Soble & Lisa Zarowin
- cinematography by Ousama Rawi
- edited by Pamela Malouf
- music by James McVay
- costume design by Linda Matheson
- genre: Drama
- released on (18 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for After the Silence
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Simon Glendinning
Although its roots lie earlier, this last phase begins publically with the 1946 'Letter on Humanism', marking Heidegger's return to publication after the silence of the War years.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After the Silence
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After the Silence
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of AFTER THE SILENCE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- LIFERENT ESCHEAT
See also the blanagrams of After the Silence!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of After the Silence for some fun with words!