After the War
On this page:
- "After the War" is an album by Irish rock guitarist Gary Moore, released in 1989.
- "After the War" is a musical single of Mono Inc..
- released in
- "After the War" is a musical album of Mono Inc..
- released in
- "After the War" is a musical album of Sleep Station.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "After the War" is a composition.
- "After the war" is a novel written by author Carol Matas. The book was published by Simon and Schuster and released in 1997.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature, History
- subject: History
- "After the War" is a book by Tim Lebbon.
- genres: Fantasy, Horror, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 2008-02-01
"After the War" is a video game in which the player controls a character through a post-apocalyptic city, probably after a nuclear war. Released and unreleased artworks by Luis Royo and Alfonso Azpiri reveals that the city should be a post-nuclear version of New York City.
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Dinamic Software
- genres: Action game, Beat 'em up, Shooter game
- publisher: Dinamic Software
- released in (26 years ago)
After the War is a TV program, begun on (25 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for After the War
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The War against Germany and Italy by Anne Sharp Wells
On 17 June 1944, Iceland proclaimed its full independence from Denmark, a status it retained after the war when Denmark had been freed from German occupation. Iceland became a member of the United Nations organization in 1946.
by Nigel West
After the war, Calkoen was found to be listed in the Antwerp list of Zweigstelle agents as A-3. See also LEON, HENRY DE; SLAGER, PAULINE.
by James Ciment
Small arms, too, continue to haunt countries long after the war is over. It was estimated in the late 1990s that there ...
A State-by-State Encyclopedia by Spencer C. Tucker, Paul G. Pierpaoli Jr.
After the war Galveston prospered, becoming one of the wealthiest cities in Texas . By the turn of the 20th century, Galveston boasted a population of some 38,000 people. Paul G. PierPaoliJr. Further Reading Hardwick, Susan Wiley.
The Definitive Encyclopedia and Document Collection by Spencer C. Tucker
After the war, Love continued as an aviation industry luminary and became a champion in the fight to have the women who served in the WASP recognized as military veterans, a status they received in 1977 shortly after Love's death in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After the War
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After the War
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about After the War
Gary Moore - After The War (With Lyrics and Song Meaning)
See also the pronunciation examples of After the War!
Quotes about After the War
Anagrams of AFTER THE WAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of After the War!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After the War to see it in context!