On this page:
- Definition of the adjective after-school
- Phrases with After-School
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for After-School
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After-School
- Photos about After-School
- Sign language
- Quotes about After-School
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective after-school
What does after-school mean as an attribute of a noun?
- outside regular school hours
- example: a special after-school class
- adjective position: attributive adjective (it occurs before the noun)
- similar: outside
After-school a.k.a. After School is a South Korean girl group formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2009, with an admissions and graduation concept.
- also known as 애프터스쿨
- genres: Rhythm and blues, Pop music, Dance music, Hip hop music, K-pop, Contemporary R&B
- albums: "Dream Girl", "Diva", "Virgin", "Shampoo", "Amoled", "Flashback", "Lady Luck/Dilly Dally", "Happy Pledis 1st Album", "The Best of After School 2009-2012: Korea Ver.", "First Love", "Rambling Girls/Because of You", "Make it Happen", "Play Ur Love", "Just in time", "첫사랑", "New Schoolgirl", "Bang!", "Because of You", "Playgirlz", "눈 내리는 마을", "Wonder Boy", "Heaven", "Shh", "Dress to Kill", "일주일"
- nomination: - nominated to Mnet Asian Music Award for Best New Female Artist
- official website: www.a-school.co.kr
- "After-school" a.k.a. "AFTER SCHOOL" is a musical album of Miho Nakayama.
- released on (29 years ago)
- "After-school" a.k.a. "after school" is a musical EP of Whiteberry.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is a musical album of Freefall.
- released in (6 years ago)
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is a composition.
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is a 2003 film made in Singapore directed by Zhu Houren. It is based on a true story that happened in Singapore about teenagers.
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is a short film, directed by Guillaume Renusson.
- country: France
- language: French
- genres: Action, Drama
- released in
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is a 2008 film written and directed by Kenji Uchida.
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is a 2013 animation short film written and directed by Junyi Xiao.
- "After-school" a.k.a. "After School" is an award-nominated film.
- country: United States of America
- genre: Drama
- After-school a.k.a. After School is an Indonesian Kids Edutainment TV Program aired on RCTI.
- award: - Panasonic Gobel Award for Kids Edutainment Program
- After-school a.k.a. After School was a long New Zealand after-school, children's television show, that aired on TVNZ from 1980–1989. The show featured the first appearance of TV presenter Jason Gunn and the birth of the puppet alien Thingee. It is also one of the first New Zealand shows to incorporate te reo Maori and sign language. It was shot in Christchurch.
- begun in and completed in (26 years ago)
- After-school a.k.a. After School is a school category.
Phrases with After-School
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for After-School
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Linwood H. Cousins
After-school services are typically organized by public schools, private schools, community organizations, for-profit businesses, or government agencies, such as municipal parks and recreation departments. They provide structured curriculum ...
Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education: A-H ; 2, I-Z ; 3, Biographies, visual history, index (2009)
After-school education consists of structured time outside of formal schooling at youth-serving agencies that offer academic activities (homework help and tutoring, field trips, community service) as well as nonacademic activities such as ...
Encyclopedia of Parenting (2013)
Theory and Research by Charles A. Smith
After-school child care programs are designed to provide adult supervision and care for children at the end of the regular school day. These programs are operated in schools, YMCAs, child care centers, and community and neighborhood ...
by David Schultz, John R. Vile
Supreme Court was presented with a case involving a New York state law that banned the use of public school facilities for any religious purpose, even during after-school hours. The case raised issues not only ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for After-School
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about After-School
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: miguelphotobooth
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Notify NYC American Sign Language (ASL) Message: After-School Activities to Resume
A Notify NYC American Sign Language (ASL) message. Learn more and sign up for Notify NYC...
Quotes about After-School
So at 16 I got a job at the local radio station. And I was working after school and weekends. I did the news; I did everything. I did - played records. (Dick Van Dyke)
more quotes about after-school...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of After-School to see it in context!