Aftermath: The Remnants of War
On this page:
"Aftermath: The Remnants of War" is a 2001 Canadian documentary film directed by Daniel Sekulich about the painful legacy of war, based on the Lionel Gelber Prize winning book of the same name by Donovan Webster. The film is co-written by Sekulich and Allen Abel, and co-produced by the National Film Board of Canada and Aftermath Pictures.
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- producers: Michael Kot, Ed Barreveld, Peter Starr
- genres: Documentary film, War film
- released in (14 years ago)
- award: - Donald Brittain Award for Best Social/Political Documentary Program nomination for Michael Kot, Ed Barreveld, Peter Starr
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aftermath: The Remnants of War
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Ciment, Kenneth Hill
Aftermath: The Remnants of War. New York: Pantheon, 1996; London: Constable , 1997.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aftermath: The Remnants of War
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: