On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Afterschool
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Afterschool
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afterschool
- Photos about Afterschool
- Video language resources about Afterschool
- Scrabble value of A1F4T1E1R1S1C3H4O1O1L1
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective Afterschool
What does Afterschool mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Taking place immediately after school classes.
- Of or pertaining to a program intended to care for and educate children in the time immediately after school classes.
"Afterschool" is a 2009 film directed by Antonio Campos.
- also known as Okul Sonrası
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Sean Durkin & Josh Mond
- executive producers: Rose Ganguzza, Andrew Renzi, Susan Shopmaker & Victor Aaron
- production design by Kris Moran
- art direction by William Logan
- written by Antonio Campos
- Ezra Miller as Robert
- Jeremy Allen White as Dave
- Emory Cohen as Trevor
- Michael Stuhlbarg as Mr. Burke
- Addison Timlin as Amy
- David Costabile as Mr. Anderson
- Rosemarie DeWitt as Ms. Vogel
- Dariusz M. Uczkowski as Peter
- Gary Wilmes as Mr. Virgil
- Lee Wilkof as Mr. Wiseman
- Paul Sparks as Detective Eclisse
- Bill Raymond as Mr. Williams
- Alexandra Neil as Gloria Talbert
- Mark Zeisler as Tom Talbert
- Christopher McCann as Mr. Ullman
- Byrdie Bell as Cherry Dee
- Mary Michelson as Talbert Twin #1
- Carly Michelson as Talbert Twin #2
- Rebecca Boughton as Broken Glass Girl #1
- Anna Maliere as Broken Glass Girl #2
- Dani Baum as Broken Glass Girl #3
- Julian Branciforte as Freshman Student
- Marta Miller as Robert's Mom
- Annette Foisy as Nurse
- Paige Billings as AV Class Girl
- Tony Costagliola as Senior Druggie
- Cameron Ward as Boys Dorm Head
- Richard White as Dave's Dad in Car
- Christopher Brisson as Security Guard
- Mackenzie Deary as Chapel Student
- Will Childs as Chapel Teacher
- Javier Alvarez as Math Teacher
- Effrem J. Adams as Screaming Senior #1
- Robert Malitsky as Screaming Senior #2
- Robert M. Saunders as Screaming Senior #3
- Andrew Corkin as Screaming Senior #4
- Laura Boucher
- Rosamund Dunn
- Timothy Dreary
- Mike Thomas
- Emily Potrezeba
- Paul Kramarz
- Jacob Allard
- Amber Allard
- Kristiana Sumera
- Brittney Roy
- Chloe Bates
- Allyse Rosen
- John Basnight as Student #1
- Catie Botting as Student #2
- music by Gael Rakotondrabe
- genres: Mystery, Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
- read more about Afterschool (film)
Afterschool is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Afterschool
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jaan Valsiner, Alberto Rosa
It involves the mixing of leading activities because afterschool is a time in the day when children are often allowed to play, yet adults want them to be learning. In addition to mixing play and education, ...
by Stephen J. Farenga, Immanuel Ness
Afterschool programming also builds on the resilience research showing the importance of supportive relationships for at-risk youth. Because so much of violence and related antisocial activity occurs immediately in the hours following the ...
Encyclopedia of Adolescence (2011)
by B. Bradford Brown, Mitchell J. Prinstein
Afterschool. and. weekend. activities. The period after school is of particular concern to parents and policy makers because it is a potential time of great developmental, academic, and personal growth. However, it is also a potential time for an ...
1001 Things You Hate to Love by Sam Stall, Lou Harry, Julia Spalding
ABC AFTERSCHOOL SPECIALS...
by Neil J. Salkind
An afterschool physical activity program for obesity prevention in children.
by James A. Banks
Its afterschool outreach and cultural programs teach Philippine history, culture, and language.
by Norbert M. Seel
Building effective afterschool programs. Thousand Oaks: Corwin Press. Gayl, C. ( 2004). After-school programs: expanding access and ensuring quality. July Policy Report 1–8. Washington, DC: Progressive Policy Institute. Lauer, P., Akiba, M., ...
by Kofi Lomotey
Local BGCA are more than a collection of programs and activities during the afterschool...
These proven, national programs range from Project Learn (an afterschool education strategy) to Targeted Outreach (a gang prevention- intervention ...
by Robert Gregg, Gary W. McDonogh, Cindy H. Wong
Afterschool –afternoon, evening and weekend – programs supplement regular public or private school education and strivetomaintain and passon particular values and traditions; community centers, camps, Sunday schools and health ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Afterschool
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Afterschool
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: nyuhuhuu
Photo credit: showbizsuperstar
The joy of going home!
taken at North Point, Hong Kong
Photo credit: Ding Yuin Shan
- Afterschool Triplets
Lula, Eden and Zellie were all born on the same date.
Photo credit: edenpictures
- Afterschool Rainwalk
Photo credit: shamirBK
- Nana Afterschool
Photo credit: mariyabutd
- Afterschool rush
Photo credit: Bre LaRow
- Afterschool Girls
Eden, Mayim and Natalie gathered around the Earth School flagpole.
Photo credit: edenpictures
- Afterschool Special
Tomato soup and turkey grilled cheese @ Doughboys
Photo credit: Ron Dollete
- GH Afterschool in Grayson Co
Play-doh hellbender activity.
Taken by Julie Slater
Photo credit: vastateparksstaff
- Fireworks at afterschool club
Photo credit: Kradlum
- Afterschool Snack II
Photo credit: edenpictures
- Afterschool candy
Photo credit: andresfib
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Afterschool
Click on an item to play that video:
- Afterschool Meaning
Video shows what afterschool means. Taking place immediately after school classes.. Of or pertaining to a program intended to care for and educate children in ...
- Afterschool Language Learning
Afterschool Language Learning Delia Pompa (National Council of La Raza) discusses the opportunities and benefits of learning languages in afterschool ...
- ESL afterschool advanced class fun
Nermin-teacher is "taking pictures"...
See also the pronunciation examples of Afterschool!
Scrabble value of A1F4T1E1R1S1C3H4O1O1L1
The value of this 11-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Afterschool to see it in context!