On this page:
"Against All" is a 1958 war drama film written by Alois Jirásek and directed by Otakar Vávra.
- also known as Proti vsem, All Our Enemies, Mot alla
- country: Czechoslovakia
- language: Czech Language
- art direction by Oldřich Okáč
- written by Milos Václav Kratochvíl & Otakar Vávra
- based on "Proti všem" by Alois Jirásek
- Zdeněk Štěpánek as Jan Zizka z Trocnova
- Gustav Hilmar as Ctibor z Hvozdna
- Vlasta Matulová as Zdena
- Bedřich Karen as Provost
- Jan Pivec as Zikmund Lucemburský
- Miroslav Dolezal as Jan Bydlinsky
- Václav Voska as Petr Kanis
- Jana Rybárová as Marta
- Petr Haničinec as Ondrej z Hvozdna
- Stanislav Neumann as Sakristian
- Jaroslav Vojta as Simon
- Bohuš Záhorský as Peasant
- Marie Vásová as Johová
- Otto Lackovič as Ondrej Joha
- Vladimír Ráž as Tomes Joha
- cinematography by Václav Hanus
- edited by Antonín Zelenka
- music by Jiří Srnka
- costume design by Vladimír Synek & Jiří Trnka
- genres: War film, Drama
- subject: Hussite Wars
- released on (56 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Against All
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Pocket Dictionary of the Law of Bills of Exchange, Promissory Notes, Bank Notes, Checks, [etc.] (1808)
With an Appendix, Containing Abstracts of Acts and Select Cases Relative to Negotiable Securities, Analysis of a Count in Assumpsit, Tables of Notarial Fees, Stamps, Postage, [etc.] by John Irving Maxwell
Bankefptcyof differ en t parties to bills and notes, how Jar the holder may prove against all. Where different parties to bills or notes have become bankrupts the holder it is said may prove the full amount against them all, in the same manner as ...
by Leah S. Bauke
identifies as the core of a minimalist research agenda that needs to be protected and defended against all obstacles, have not changed (much) since they were first laid out clearly ...
A Dictionary of Epidemiology (2014)
by Miquel Porta
Nowadays the word is broadly used synonymously with procedures for IMMUNIZATION against all infectious disease. The original use of the word was confined to vaccination against smallpox. This was the first method of preventing a lethal ...
by John Anthony McGuckin
For it proceeded against all those who held these same opinions or had at one time held them, which is exactly what we and your holiness have said: We anathematize those who say that there are two Sons and two Christs. For as we have ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Against All
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Against All
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Against All Odds.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Against All to see it in context!