Against All Flags
On this page:
"Against All Flags" is a 1952 American pirate film starring Errol Flynn as Brian Hawke, Maureen O'Hara as Prudence "Spitfire" Stevens and Anthony Quinn as Roc Brasiliano. In 1700, British officer Brian Hawke infiltrates a group of pirates located on Libertatia on the coast of Madagascar, and falls in love with pirate captain "Spitfire" Stevens.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: George Sherman & Fred de Cordova
- art direction by Alexander Golitzen & Bernard Herzbrun
- cinematography by Russell Metty
- music by Hans J. Salter
- set decoration by Oliver Emert & Russell A. Gausman
- genres: Adventure Film, Action Film
- subject: Piracy
- released on (63 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Against All Flags
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Maureen O'Hara (2013)
The Biography by Aubrey Malone
Against All Flags is a fast-paced trifle. Flynn ...
by Robert McKenna
Against All Flags, classic 1952 motion picture, a no-holds-barred epic about an undercover espionage foray into a den of early-eighteenth-century Madagascar pirates. The quintessential swashbuckler was portrayed by Errol Flynn, and the ...
by Marty McGee
Against All Flags ( 1952, ...
by George A. Katchmer
Hernandez, Sid Jordan Against All Flags Harry Cording Against All Odds Bill Bailey, Ben Hendricks, Jr., ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Against All Flags
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: