Against the Law
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Against the Law
What does Against the Law mean?
- &lit, against, the, law
- [legal] Illegal, forbidden by law.
- "Against the Law" is a 1997 American action crime drama directed by Jim Wynorski and starring Nick Mancuso, Nancy Allen and Richard Grieco.
- also known as Ambição Mortífera, Cop Killer - Against the Law, Enantia sto nomo, Gunslinger, Gyorsabb a törvénynél, Mad Rex - Against the Law, Mad Rex - Gegen das Gesetz, Wbrew prawu
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Betsy Chasse & Hans Ritter
- executive producer: Benjamin R. Reder
- production design by Gil Alan
- art direction by Matthew Hurst
- written by Steve Mitchell & Bob Sheridan
- Richard Grieco as Rex
- Nancy Allen as Maggie Hewitt
- Thomas Mikal Ford as Det. Siegel
- Heather Thomas as Felicity
- Nick Mancuso as Det. John Shepard
- James Stephens as Det. Ben Hamada
- Jaime Pressly as Sally the Waitress
- Gary Sandy as Chief Leitner
- Herb Mitchell as Carl Stensgard
- Leslie Bega as Lucia the Liquor Store Clerk
- Steven Ford as Lt. Bill Carpenter
- casting by Phaedra Harris
- cinematography by Andrea V. Rossotto
- edited by Richard Gentner
- music by Kevin Kiner
- costume design by Esther Lee
- genres: Crime Fiction, Action Film, Thriller, Drama
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Against the Law" is a 1950 crime fiction film written by Flavio Calzavara , Giuseppe Mangione, Guglielmo Santangelo and directed by Flavio Calzavara.
- also known as Contro la legge
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Giorgio Carini
- production design by Virgilio Marchi
- written by Giuseppe Mangione, Flavio Calzavara, Guglielmo Santangelo
- based on a story by Calogero Marrocco, Giuseppe Mangione, Pietro Germi
- Marcello Mastroianni as Marcello Curti
- Fulvia Mammi as Maria
- Renato Malavasi as Peppino
- Mario Terribile as Il venditore di uccelli
- Manilio Busoni as Il maresciallo
- Tino Buazzelli as Il commissario
- Angelo Canova as Grigio
- Paolo Panelli as Tremolino
- Miranda Campa as La signora Curti
- Giulio Battiferri
- Pia De Doses
- Celeste Marchesini
- Marina Bonfigli
- Giovanni Reali
- Roberto Paoletti
- Alfredo Petroni
- Angelo Dessy
- Orazio Costa
- Andrea Petricca
- Attilio Dottesio
- cinematography by Giovanni Vitrotti
- edited by Marcella Gengarelli
- music by Franco Casavola
- genre: Crime Fiction
- released on (64 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Against the Law
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Law Dictionary Containing Definitions of the Terms and Phrases of American and English Jurisprudence, Ancient and Modern ... (1995)
by Henry Campbell Black
Lat Against the law of war. 1 Kent. Comm. 6 .
With an Exhaustive Collection of Legal Maxims by Walter A. Shumaker, George Foster Longsdorf
Against the law of war. Grotius, de Jure Belli, lib. 3, c. 11, 5 15; 1 Kent, Comm. 6. CONTRA JUS COMMUNE. Against common right or law; contrary to the rule of the common law. Bracton, fol. 48b. CONTRA LEGEM FACIT QUI ID FACIT quod ...
A Compendious Law Dictionary ... New edition, revised, corrected, and enlarged to the present time [by T. H. Horne]. (1813)
by Thomas POTTS (of Chiswick.)
Murder, is the highest crime against the law of nature, that a man is capable of committing. Murder is when a man of sound memory, and at the age of discretion, unlawfully killeth another person under the king's peace with malice afore thought ...
The Cabinet Lawyer, or a popular digest of the Laws of England ... with the criminal law. Also, a dictionary of law terms, etc. With a preface signed J. W., i.e. John Wade (1830)
by J. W.
OFFENCES AGAINST THE LAW OF NATIONS. 373 and punishable either by an information or by an indictment preferred before a grand jury at the assizes or quarter sessions. CHAP. II. Offences against the Law of Nations. THE principal ...
by Walter A. Shumaker, George Foster Longsdorf
Against the law of war.
American and Global Perspectives by David S. Clark
against the law, and (3) with the law.
by Charles J. Russo
Consequently, the plaintiff filed a suit against the law school claiming that its admissions policy ...
by John Grisewood
against the law. illogical adj. not logical, ill adj. unwell, sick ...
The writer's and student's assistant: or, A compendious dictionary, rendering the more common words and phrases in the English language into the more elegant or scholastic (1835)
by John Henry Brady
See Offender (against the law). Cultivation. See Accomplishment. Cunning — art, craft, craftiness, subtilty, deceit, duplicity. Cunning — crafty, sly, wily ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Against the Law
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Against the Law
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Against the Law
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Against the Law to see it in context!