Against the Odds
On this page:
- "Against the Odds" is a composition.
- music by Richard Wright
- "Against the Odds" is a 2011 single album by Christopher.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Against the Odds" is a science fiction novel by Elizabeth Moon. It is her seventh and last novel set in the Familias Regnant fictional universe. It does not fall in either informal trilogy; fittingly it does not focus on any particular character, instead a more general, almost kaleidoscopic perspective of the upheaval in the Familias Regnant, and the rise to power of a new and more capable Speaker. It can be seen as a conclusion to the series, resolving or at least making a good start at resolving many issues and peoples and ending as it does on a memorializing elegiac note.
- also known as "Against the Odds (The Serrano Legacy)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Space opera, Fiction, Fantasy, Military science fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2000-12
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Against the Odds" is a book by Lynda Page.
- genre: Fiction
- "Against the Odds" is a book by Francine Pascal.
- Elizabeth Wakefield
- Jessica Wakefield
- "Against the Odds" is a book written by Kat Martin.
- "Against the odds" is a book by Janine Bempechat.
- also known as "Against the odds: how "at-risk" children exceed expectations"
There are many other writings with this title.
- producer: Maciej Jonasz
- starring: Jeff Teravainen as Narrator
- music by Paul Benny
- read more about Against the Odds (film)
- Against the Odds was an early Nickelodeon show profiling inspirational stories of people throughout history. It was hosted by Bill Bixby. It ran from 1982 to 1984 on Nickelodeon and was described as "a series of little tragedies" by future Nickelodeon president Geraldine Laybourne.
- Against the Odds on American Heroes Channel showcases awe-inspiring stories of bravery, solidarity and strength on the battlefield. An outnumbered group of soldiers finds themselves in a life-or-death situation. Their enemy is larger, stronger, and determined to win. It’s the real-life “Band of Brothers” as they come together to prove they can’t be beat, doing whatever it takes to overcome the cards stacked against them.
- Against the Odds is the 2011 English language debut single by the Christopher released on EMI Denmark. It is co-written by Kay & Ndustry, Kasper Larsen, Ole Brodersen, Curtis Richa and Johan Wetterberg and produced by Kay & Ndustry and GL Music's Lasse Lindorff.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Against the Odds
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul Heacock
odds against the odds, also against all odds despite many difficulties ♢ The ...
However, just as the African American novel had initially emerged against the odds, including slavery's cultural and legal proscription against black literacy, by the same token it also persisted.
Volume 21: Art and Architecture by Judith H. Bonner, Estill Curtis Pennington
Driskell, Against the Odds: African-American Artists and ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
Perhaps deriving from “to bet against the odds”. UK, 1958 odds and sods noun bits and pieces. Now used as a variant of conventional “odds and ends”; originally military slang for “miscellaneous men or duties”. UK, 1935 odds-on adjective 1 ...
by Eric Partridge
Perhaps ex 'to bet against the odds'. Norman, 1959, has odds it. odd: and node. -' "Details" attached to Battalion Headquarters for miscellaneous offices: batmen, sanitary men, professional footballers and boxers on nominal duties, etc.
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Richard Meyers
Bruce Against The Odds. (Lone Shaolin Avenger). Pro.Co: An Asso Asia Film; Dir : Cheng Kay Ying; Pro: Joseph Lai, Tomas Tang; MAI: Yeung Wei; S.P.: IFD Screenplay Unit; Cast: Casanova Wong, Bruce Cheung, Li Ying Ying, Yeung Wei , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Against the Odds
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Against the Odds
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Against the Odds
Anagrams of AGAINST THE ODDS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Against the Odds!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Against the Odds to see it in context!