On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Agalychnis
What does Agalychnis mean as a name of something?
Agalychnis is a genus of Hylidae, described by Cope in 1864.
- synonym: genus Agalychnis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Amphibia
- order: Anura
- family: Hylidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Agalychnis is a genus of Phyllomedusinae.
Phrases with Agalychnis
Phrases starting with the word Agalychnis:
- Agalychnis annae
- Agalychnis saltator
- Agalychnis litodryas
- Agalychnis moreletii
- Agalychnis spurrelli
- Agalychnis calcarifer
- Agalychnis callidryas
- Agalychnis craspedopus
Phrase ending with the word Agalychnis:
Other phrases containing the word Agalychnis:
- species Agalychnis annae
- species Agalychnis saltator
- species Agalychnis litodryas
- species Agalychnis moreletii
- species Agalychnis spurrelli
- species Agalychnis calcarifer
- species Agalychnis callidryas
- species Agalychnis craspedopus
- Subspecies Agalychnis Callidryas Taylori
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Agalychnis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Maurice Burton, Robert Burton
Pictured above is a female gaudy leaf frog, Agalychnis callidryas, one of the most colorful tree frogs in Central and South America. The giant tree frog, Litoria infrafrenaia, in Australian rain forest.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agalychnis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agalychnis
Click on an item to view that photo:
This photograph is part of the book "Sapos"
Photo credit: Santiago Ron
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of A1G2A1L1Y4C3H4N1I1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agalychnis to find many related words and phrases!