On this page:
- Definition of the noun Agardhiella
- Phrases with Agardhiella
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agardhiella
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agardhiella
- Video language resources about Agardhiella
- Scrabble value of A1G2A1R1D2H4I1E1L1L1A1
- Anagrams of AGARDHIELLA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Agardhiella
What does Agardhiella mean as a name of something?
Agardhiella is a genus of Argnidae, described by P. Hesse in 1923.
- synonym: genus Agardhiella
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Stylommatophora
- family: Argnidae
- species Agardhiella angustistoma
- species Agardhiella banatica
- species Agardhiella biarmata
- species Agardhiella buresi
- species Agardhiella crassilabris
- species Agardhiella dabovici
- species Agardhiella densicostata
- species Agardhiella domokos
- species Agardhiella extravaganta
- species Agardhiella formosa
- species Agardhiella grossui
- species Agardhiella lamellata
- species Agardhiella langaleta
- species Agardhiella licherdopoli
- species Agardhiella macrodonta
- species Agardhiella nana
- species Agardhiella parreyssii
- species Agardhiella prahovensis
- species Agardhiella reinhardti
- species Agardhiella rumelica
- species Agardhiella serbica
- species Agardhiella skipetarica
- species Agardhiella stenostoma
- species Agardhiella truncatella
- species Agardhiella tunde
- species Agardhiella zoltanorum
Agardhiella is a genus of Solieriaceae, described by F.Schmitz in 1897.
Agardhiella is a genus of Areschougiaceae.
- synonyms: genus Agardhiella / Neoagardhiella / genus Neoagardhiella
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Rhodophyta
- class: Rhodophyceae
- order: Gigartinales
- family: Areschougiaceae
Phrases with Agardhiella
Phrases starting with the word Agardhiella:
- Agardhiella tenera
- Agardhiella Robusta
- Agardhiella coulteri
- Agardhiella Mexicana
- Agardhiella subulata
- Agardhiella Floridana
- Agardhiella ramosissima
- Agardhiella Gaudichaudii
- Agardhiella Tenera Recurvata
- Agardhiella Ramosissima Dilitata
- Agardhiella Ramosissima Harveyana
Phrase ending with the word Agardhiella:
Other phrases containing the word Agardhiella:
- species Agardhiella tenera
- Species Agardhiella Robusta
- Species Agardhiella Coulteri
- Species Agardhiella Subulata
- Species Agardhiella Ramosissima
- Species Agardhiella Ramossissima
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agardhiella
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Agardhiella is a coarse and rather cartilaginous species which is found abundantly in parts of the Outer Harbor and which often drifts into the Inner Harbor. It has not been found within our limits fixed to anything larger than small pebbles which ...
From the Bay of Fundy to Cape Hatteras by Kenneth L. Gosner
Graceful Red Weed is more common than False Agardhiella north of Cape Cod and tolerates more brackish water; southward False Agardhiella is the commoner form. (2) For comparison with other bushy red weeds see preceding account.
by John W. Blunt, Murray H. G. Munro
from the red alga Agardhiella. 25 2-Africananol Á Agardhilactone A-137 Á A-142.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agardhiella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Agardhiella
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1G2A1R1D2H4I1E1L1L1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGARDHIELLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agardhiella!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agardhiella to find many related words and phrases!