On this page:
Definition of the noun Agaricochara
What does Agaricochara mean as a name of something?
Agaricochara is a genus of Staphylinidae, described by Kraatz in 1856.
- synonym: genus Agaricochara
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Staphylinidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Agaricochara is a subgenus of Gyrophaena, described by Kraatz in 1856.
Phrases with Agaricochara
Phrases starting with the word Agaricochara:
- Agaricochara anomala
- Agaricochara ojibway
- Agaricochara simplex
- Agaricochara hubbardi
- Agaricochara apacheana
- Agaricochara Latissima
- Agaricochara geniculata
Phrase ending with the word Agaricochara:
Other phrases containing the word Agaricochara:
- species Agaricochara anomala
- species Agaricochara ojibway
- species Agaricochara simplex
- species Agaricochara hubbardi
- species Agaricochara apacheana
- Species Agaricochara Latissima
- species Agaricochara geniculata
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agaricochara
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1G2A1R1I1C3O1C3H4A1R1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agaricochara to find many related words and phrases!