On this page:
Definition of the noun Agaricochirus
What does Agaricochirus mean as a name of something?
Agaricochirus is a genus of Paguridae, described by McLaughlin in 1981.
- synonym: genus Agaricochirus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Decapoda
- family: Paguridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Agaricochirus is a genus of Paguridae.
Phrases with Agaricochirus
Phrases starting with the word Agaricochirus:
- Agaricochirus Erosus
- Agaricochirus Hispidus
- Agaricochirus alexandri
- Agaricochirus boletifer
- Agaricochirus Cavimanus
- Agaricochirus Echinatus
- Agaricochirus acanthinus
- Agaricochirus gibbosimanus
Phrase ending with the word Agaricochirus:
Other phrases containing the word Agaricochirus:
- species Agaricochirus alexandri
- Species Agaricochirus Boletifer
- Species Agaricochirus Echinatus
- Species Agaricochirus Acanthinus
- Species Agaricochirus Gibbosimanus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agaricochirus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1G2A1R1I1C3O1C3H4I1R1U1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agaricochirus to find many related words and phrases!