On this page:
- Definition of the noun agassiz
- Phrases with Agassiz
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Agassiz
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agassiz
- Photos about Agassiz
- Sign language
- Quotes about Agassiz
- Scrabble value of A1G2A1S1S1I1Z10
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun agassiz
What does agassiz mean as a name of something?
- United States naturalist (born in Switzerland) who studied fossil fish; recognized geological evidence that ice ages had occurred in North America (1807-1873)
- Agassiz is a provincial electoral division in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was created by redistribution in 2008 and was created out of parts of Ste. Rose and Turtle Mountain.
- country: Canada
- Agassiz a.k.a. Agassiz, Cambridge, Massachusetts: Agassiz, also called Harvard North or "Area 8", is an unincorporated village of the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States and as one of the thirteen sections that make up the City of Cambridge. Bounded by Massachusetts Avenue on the west, Cambridge Street, Quincy Street, and Kirkland Street on the south, Porter Square on the north, and the Somerville border on the northeast.
- read more about Agassiz, Cambridge, Massachusetts
"Agassiz" is a musical EP of Battlefields.
- released on
Agassiz is an educational institution, school.
Phrases with Agassiz
Phrases starting with the word Agassiz:
- Agassiz's Nutmeg
- Agassiz Toothshell
- Agassiz's Corydoras
- Agassiz's Smoothhead
- Agassiz' Dwarf Cichlid
- Agassiz's Ox-Heart Clam
- Agassiz's Schistidium Moss
Phrases ending with the word Agassiz:
- louis agassiz
- Syngnathus Agassiz
- Cylindrosteus Agassiz
- Species Syngnathus Agassiz
- jean louis rodolphe agassiz
- Species Cylindrosteus Agassiz
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Agassiz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David N. Stamos
Louis Agassiz is a good case in point. In an often-cited ...
'Agassiz refers to a' new genusrof fish ",vanzd» heipropos'es to name the individual to which they belong the G ...
19th International Workshop, LCPC 2006, New Orleans, LA, USA, November 2-4, 2006, Revised Papers by Gheorghe Almási, Calin Cascaval, Peng Wu
Agassiz is a source to source compiler tool for C programs developed by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota at Twin-Cities and Parallel Processing Institute, Fudan University. Table 2. The average ...
Agassiz, ALEXANDER, naturalist; born in Neuchâtel, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agassiz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agassiz
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Imagine in Sign Language Agassiz Village '09
Quotes about Agassiz
Scrabble value of A1G2A1S1S1I1Z10
The value of this 7-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agassiz to see it in context!